Friday, October 16, 2009

Wait for it.........















I hope to have some thought and action provoking posts coming up! Remember, while you might find it difficult to connect my posts directly to my Ambassadorial scholarship, they are related. This scholarship is about foster international relationships of peace, goodwill and service, about breaking down the barriers of fear, stereotypes and violence in the hopes of creating and living alternatives. All my posts have to do with these things. Personally, professionally and through this scholarship, I am intending to learning and working to break down all those barriers and build alliances that contribute to the well being of our communities (not just in the U.S., but our global community as well-we need to think outside the political boundaries that set us up to perpetuate violence). Of course I hope you know that I greatly would appreciate your comments, advice and thoughts.

More posts are coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment